Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
You can also find us on iSurrey - click here to view our profile
Muscle and Joint Pain; Carlo Dore is an experienced fully insured registered osteopath qualified to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal
problems. He is also recognised by all the major health insurance companies
Osteopathic Treatment; Osteopaths focus on the body’s skeleton and joint function along with the underlying muscles and soft tissue. Using gentle stretching and mobilising techniques an osteopath works with the body to create the perfect conditions to facilitate the healing process.
Treatment and relief from;
- joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core Osteoarthritis treatments and exercise
- generalised aches and pains
- general acute and chronic backache
- uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- a headache arising from the neck cervicogenic / migraine prevention
- frozen shoulder / shoulder and elbow / tennis elbow ( lateral epicondylitis ) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck.
- circulatory problems
- digestive problems
- joint pains, lumbago
- muscle spasm
- inability to relax
- rheumatic pain
- minor sports injuries and tension
Babies and Children; craniosacral osteopathy is a speciality within Osteopathy and is a treatment for all newborns
Cobham Osteopathy serves the whole of Elmbridge Borough and Surrey and is within easy distance from Esher, Oxshott, Whiteley Village, Stoke D’Abernon, West/ East Molesey, Hinchley wood, Claygate, Woking and Byfleet, Weybridge and Kingston.